Sunday, December 19, 2010

Unstoppable

Let's be clear. The only reason I wanted to see this movie was to watch Denzel Washington and Chris Pine on the big screen. It didn't matter what the plot was about. Seeing these fine gentelmen act was enough for me. But, sadly, I wanted my money back! This movie was just rubbish. There's an unstoppable train. Fine. But, make it interesting, Mr. Tony Scott. Don't have me wishing the train actually rammed through that school bus filled of children so there could finally be drama in a mediocre plot with an anti-climatic ending. I mean, come on Mr. Scott! I expected more from the man who directed Enemy of the State, Spy Game, and Deja Vu. I wasn't thrilled. I wasn't even impressed with Denzel or Chris' performances...sad, but true. Rating - Unstoppably bad. Don't waste your money. Wait til it comes on TV and even then only have it on as background noise while folding your laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment