Thursday, November 25, 2010

Love and Other Drugs

I went into the theater not knowing what this film was about. Concert groupies maybe? It didn't matter to me. Jake Gyllenhaal was starring in it. That was enough for me to say, "yes, point me to the theater." It's an emotional and graphic movie about the struggles of two messed up people who end up being each other's saviors. And, it's hilarious thanks to Jake and Anne's comedic performances. It's a great date movie, but not a first date movie. The amount of relationship talk would scare off any potential someone since you'll want to chat about what you would or wouldn't do for a relationship immediately after the credits roll. That being said, Anne Hathaway's boobs and/or Jake's cute ass appear every 10 min, so the eye candy for both genders is in full effect. Rating: I'd recommend seeing it with either your best friends or your bf/gf/hubby/wifey.

No comments:

Post a Comment