Sunday, January 9, 2011

Weeds - Season 2-3

My co-worker friend brought me back a bootleg copy of Season 2 from Islamabad. It only took me one long afternoon to find out what happened to Agent Wonderbread and what it took to build your own growhouse. The season 2 finale made my jaw drop. So, I immediately hopped on NetFlicks (1 month free trial folks!) and watched all of Season 3 to find out how Nancy and the family got through that craziness. I'll wait a bit before I start season 4. Season 2&3 were just so damn captivating. I need time to digest all that drama. Nancy started coming into her own as a drug dealer, thinking on her feet amidst all the thuggery and stepfordiness milling around those ticky tacky little boxes on the hillside. I don't know if Season 4 could be as good. I'll watch and review in the near future. Rating - If you have a morning/afternoon to spare, grab a frappaccino, diet coke, or bottle of wine (cause that's all Nancy drinks) and get on NetFlicks to instant play these seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment