Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 12 - Date Night

I adore these two comedians. Together, they make a fantastic improv duo...wish I could see them perform together on stage. So, I had zero expectations going into this movie and maybe that's why I found it so amusing. I didn't know Common or the McPoyle guy from "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" (2nd reference in 2 days!) had bit parts. Nor did I know Ray Liotta or Mark Ruffalo would make an appearance. I love it when character actors and Hip Hop MCs play all these bit parts...makes the movie more enjoyable and deepens my actor-movie connector game knowledge base - that Kevin Bacon game is mere child's play. Rating - Queue it up in your netflicks or grab it from redbox and pair it with risotto and a good red wine.

1 comment:

  1. I tried to get Joyce to watch this one with me 3 times. She finally gave in. She loved it!

    ReplyDelete