Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 2 - Brief Interviews with Hideous Men

Hulu is a freeloader's crack. And, we all know I love to freeload. So, I was breezing through hulu and found this peculiar little film. It was hard to get into at first...I may have been doing laundry for half of it...but I can tell you I didn't miss much. What really bothered me was trying to figure out if the lead actress was the same girl from that episode of House at the end of Season 6 who has a brain injury and can't figure out who she is until House, in his usual brilliance, figures it out. I refused to use IMDB because that would be cheating...but, then I cheated and checked IMDB only to find out she was that girl from Ally McBeal. dammit! Rating - Whoever made the poster rocks. John Krasinki should make another film cause I know he can director a better film.

No comments:

Post a Comment