Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 14 - Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay

I'm proud to say I own this movie. Don't judge. It's hilarious, just like the first one and all the ones to come. I must be honest, though. I kept falling asleep throughout the movie, but only because my body needed to sleep...the same thing happened to me when I was watching Borat for the first time. Again, don't judge. So, I'm very eager to watch this film a second time cause it's repeat worthy. And, I've promised myself to watch it when I'm wide awake. Rating - Funnier than the first one and I didn't think that was possible.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, Megan. I'll consider giving this movie a chance. Funnier than the first one...hmmm...we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce and I were early to another movie so we watched about 20 minutes of it. I forgot what movie we were suppose to go watch, but I wish I watched this one instead.

    ReplyDelete